Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Time to get caught up!!

I was recently reminded :-) that I've been slacking a little on my blog! So, it's time to get some things caught up!! This has been a busy month for sure! Coming off the heels of Thanksgiving, we had Arianna's birthday, my birthday and Christmas...mixed in with a lot of other little things here and there! I think May and December are definitely the busiest months in this house!! Tony just recently re-formatted my laptop as well, and until I get my photo software back on here, I am a little limited! We'll get that up and running this week for sure! That will give me time to fully recover from these nasty allergies I am suffering from at the moment!

But, I did take a few minutes to finish up the Elf blog for this year and you can see that here.

So, check back in a few days and I should have things all caught up (well, that's the plan anyway)! Have a great day!!

No comments: