We went to the Movie Tavern in Bedford to see it in 3D. This is one of those theaters where they serve a full menu during the movie. However, we only had the usual popcorn and drink! Interesting concept though and I would definitely go back. Considering we went at 10:55am on a Monday, I didn't think it would be crowded....but I didn't expect that we would be the ONLY ones there! Talk about having the place to yourselves! Now, I'm sure you're wondering if we took Arianna with us...we did. So, now you are wondering how she did during the movie....see the picture below for the answer to that question!
We got there a few minutes late and missed the previews (no real loss there) and the movie had already started. When we first got there, it was a little loud/ intense and I wasn't so sure how Daniel was going to do. He ended up sitting with me, but quickly was ok and really enjoyed the movie! I always think it's funny to watch him jump during the 3D effects! It was a really cute movie and I'm glad we were able to go and that he enjoyed it! As soon as we left, he asked if we could see Madagascar 2 next.... we will see (at $23.50 not including food- it's not an everyday event!). I'm sure we will add this movie to our long list of Disney movies that we own!!
1 comment:
Hey I asked J if he saw Bolt and he said yes it was great! I did not even know they went. I am not invited to the movie dates on the weekends with Dad, LOL.
BTW, you are the only person I know who would take pics at the movies! HA!
Post a Comment