Just wanted to share a few pictures from our little birthday party for Arianna. Daniel was quite the big brother! He helped with baking the cake, wrapping the presents, blowing up the balloons and decorating. He was VERY excited! He even called Daddy to tell him to come home now so we could start the party!!

We had a fun time with her birthday party! Daniel helped blow out the candles (with a little hot air from Daddy) and helped her open presents too! The cake was yummy...although she gave hers to Bandit (I think he has found a new best friend).
1 comment:
I'm running out of ways to say CUTE!
What a gorgeous family you have. LOVE the Minnie ears, the cake is perfect! and SO glad it was red ( pink sucks!). Looks like a fun time. Danile is so cute getting everything ready! I can see how excited he was! Just wish i was closer. :(
Post a Comment