Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Jolly....or not!

Our neighborhood association hosted Santa Claus at our clubhouse yesterday and today. I think the only time we have done pictures with Santa was at Disney World when Daniel was 7 months old. Here is a picture of that...



The line was a little long tonight- I think we waited about an hour. They had a cookie contest (the ones we ate were not so good) and hot cocoa while we waited. Daniel said he didn't want to take a picture, so there was a little bribery going on. That kid can give me a dazzling smile even when he doesn't want to- he's a pro(well who wouldn't be with a picture crazy Mom)! Once we got close, Tony showed him Santa and he did get excited, so we were good to go! So, we got this good picture of Daniel and Santa...



And then the "classic baby with Santa" picture with Arianna. As I was putting her on his lap, she wouldn't take her eyes off of him. Then as soon as I let go, she turned around and gave us this....



So, I quickly got her out of there and let Daniel tell Santa a few things he wants for Christmas. I'm sure it was something Batman and something Disney!

1 comment:

SugarEd Productions said...

too funny! I have the crying pics of my kids and it tears my heart out! LOL

santa looks drunk in 2nd pic... too much eggnog?

cute cute pics!