We have been keeping to our running on Friday, Saturday and Sunday morning each week. Some days are easier than others for sure! It looks like we'll be trying to pump out a few more miles in the upcoming weeks thanks to my brilliant ideas! I found that there will be a 13k (8.1 miles) and a 5k (3.2 miles) at Disney's Hollywood Studios during our vacation as well as a 5k on Castaway Cay while we are on the Disney cruise! So...I have convinced Tony that he should run one of the Tower of Terror races. He can definitely do the 5k without issue, but I think he is contemplating pushing the envelope and training for the 13k. It should be an interesting run! It's at 10pm on a Saturday night (the night before we leave on our cruise) followed by a Post Race Party that we will all attend. Hopefully we'll be able to run the 5k on Castaway Cay together...but we shall see when the time comes! So, I am knee deep in Disney planning right now and loving every minute!
So, as I have said before, when we do run, we usually take a break midway at one of the many parks in our area. The kids love all of the different parks that they get to play on each time! They really love the parks...Daniel loves it all- especially taking his little sister down the slides with him! Arianna loves the swings and would stay there all day if she could! It's our own version of "park hopping" :-)



No comments:
Post a Comment