Monday, August 24, 2009

First Day of School!

Daniel had a great first day of school! He was apprehensive and fought off a few tears in the beginning, but then he was off and running! It was, of course, much harder on me! Tony took the day off and was there to drop Daniel off and pick him up with me and Arianna. It will definitely take some getting used to...it is really quiet around here with him gone. When we picked him up, both teachers commented on how well he did and how well behaved he was which made my heart smile! We are so proud of him and it was a great start to the school year.


4 comments:

SugarEd Productions said...

I cannot believe he is going to school! It seems like he was just born! What a handsome young man he is too. I just know he is ogin to do great! Hugs to momma, I know it is hard to let them go!

Heather said...

How amazing. Our two miracles, starting school.

Blue Line Bulldogs said...

So sweet! That back pack is as big as he is!! He looks very handsome & ready to learn! I'm sure it will take some time to get used to the quiet house, but how exciting at the same time!

Anonymous said...

He looks so adorable! I am sure your house seems quite now. He will do great!

Angie (Hanic's)