I thought I would follow the pictures of the kids with some family pictures...so here you go! We did a few different poses this time...
We love the potato heads and parts...especially the Disney themed ones! It has been at least a year since I got new parts at Disney, so I think we are due to get some more in October. After all, we need some Princess and Minnie parts for Arianna (ok...and me!). They give you a box and it's $19.99 for everything you can squeeze in that box (and have the box close). So, I have learned a few tricks and can pack those boxes to the rim without much space in between!
We spent a good part of Friday playing with these and the kids aren't the only ones that have fun!
Here are a few others with some super heroes and a bad guy thrown in as well!
The budding artists at work...
2 comments:
I think we might do that at Christmas Carla! I need to get a starter tater huh. I need the tricks of the trade girl!
Definitely get the potato heads at Walmart or Target. Check after holidays too and you can sometimes get the ones with holiday themed parts on clearance! You don't want to add them to your box at Disney as they will just take up valuable space. They have little stations in the Once Upon a Toy store at Downtown disney- just collect all the parts you think you want and play around with the best way to pack them. Start with some bigger pieces and remember to fill in the space around them with small pieces like eyes, wands, etc. My boxes always end up bulging some, but as long as they close, you are good to go! Oh and since you drive, you don't have to worry about suitcase space for the return home :-)
Post a Comment