To kick off the Disney sweepstakes promotion that Pier 1 is running in their stores, they brought the Big Cheese himself to the corporate office for a meet and greet. On the heels of our Disney vacation, Tony was sure that I wouldn't want to go to this....surely he was kidding! When we picked Daniel up from school, we told him that we had to stop by Daddy's work (to which he was not so thrilled). When we went inside and he saw Mickey, he smiled from ear to ear and said "I didn't know Mickey came to Texas!" The line was long, but moved very fast...I'm sure in big part because we didn't have to contend with the autograph books! The kids loved seeing Mickey and it was well worth the time!
Speaking of Pier 1...they celebrated Associate Appreciation Days earlier this month. Tony was the very lucky winner of some cool Pier 1 stuff! Most of it was samples that may or may not be sold in the stores. Really cool win! If we thought the luck would continue, we would invest in some lottery tickets! Pier 1 has some really awesome things in their stores right now! I would find lots to buy even if I didn't get the awesome discount! :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment