Thursday, October 8, 2009

Pirates and Bats...oh my!

I will admit that I am a sucker for kids costumes! I usually find some really good deals and buy a few for the kids to dress up in during the year!

Since we are going to be at DisneyWorld and on a Disney Cruise for the week of Halloween, I'll go ahead and post some pictures now! I'm sure I will have tons more later ;-) I know there will be a Minnie Mouse dress in the near future :~)

Here is Pirate Daniel and his little Buccaneer Arianna off getting set for an upcoming voyage on the Disney Wonder! Daniel will also be havig a Pirate makeover at the Pirate League in the Magic Kingdom before we attend the Halloween party- that should be tons of fun!


Tony's birthday was last weekend and Daniel insisted on throwing him a Batman party...which they both enjoyed. I decided you couldn't have a Batman party without the special appearance of Batman and Batgirl. Tony thought it was great and we had lots of fun! Arianna did not want to take her costume off and wore the arm pieces most of the weekend :-)



Have a great weekend!!

3 comments:

SugarEd Productions said...

YOU. ARE.KILLING.ME.

Blue Line Bulldogs said...

Oh my!! They certainly look like they're enjoying themselves!! Glad Tony liked his Batman party! What a good dad!! Too cute!!

The Chron Family said...

Oh My Gosh!!! They are so cute! Hope that you guys are doing well, we miss you!