I ran across two great deals today that I thought I would pass along!
CROCS is having a sale with 15% off everything and free shipping on ALL orders TODAY ONLY (7/17)! If you are in need of shoes and you like CROCS, this is definitely the time to check them out! Hurry and get your orders in today!
Also, Deepdiscount.com is having a great sale. They currently have 25% off all DVD's and Blu Ray when you use code CJ25 at checkout. They also have free shipping on all orders which makes it a great deal! This deal is good through August 2nd.
I'm always scouting for good deals and I'll be sure to pass them along when I find them. It has been a fun and busy week for us and I have tons of pictures to post very soon! Have a great weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment