Monday, June 1, 2009

It's a zoo out there....

As if we didn't do enough walking at Disney last week... I took the kids to the zoo this morning! I'm a gluten for punishment I guess :-). But I am glad that we went because the three of us really had a great time!! We were there for close to 3 hours and did just about everything at the zoo. After the zoo, we picked up their Daddy and had a nice lunch together!

Daniel's favorite this time were the monkeys, while Arianna still has affection for the penguins! I am always fascinated by the gorillas and this trip was no exception! The only disappointment with the penguins is that the area is so small and always so crowded- I'm sure partly because of the air conditioning! Daniel liked looking through the reptile house, but was still a little scared in the bat/ insect house...that's mostly because of the darkness and sounds because we didn't even see the bats this time! He loved the "Texas" area and repeatedly asked if I knew all of those animals were "from Texas"! We ended the trip with a stop at the candy store and a ride on the Carousel- which they both loved! We skipped the train ride and walked back to the entrance as we said goodbye to the flamingos! It was a great trip! I enjoyed taking pictures with the new camera and am ready to go back out and play around some more with the camera so I'm sure we'll do it again really soon!!





Next up should be DisneyWorld and birthday pictures!! I somehow ended up with a crazy week of cakes this week, so I'll try to squeeze in time to post all of our Disney fun very soon! Have a great week!!

1 comment:

SugarEd Productions said...

Just adorbale pics! My girl is really changing fast! Looks like a super fun day.

I think your ape is a twin! LOL