Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!

I want to wish all of you Mom's (including my own) Happy Mother's Day today! I hope that you had a wonderful day! My Mother's day actually turned into a "Mother's weekend", but you sure don't hear me complaining about that!!

It started on Thursday evening when I got my present from Tony and the kids! See, Tony isn't so good with the suspense sometimes...or maybe he just knew how much I would want this present right away!! Those of you who know me, know that I love taking pictures! We have been looking at the Canon Rebels for...well a long time! We heard that a new one was coming out and we've (ok...mostly me) have been stalking it's arrival. Well, much to my surprise, MINE came courtesy of UPS on Thursday! I was actually floored because I actually didn't think it was out yet. And I have to say that Tony is enjoying the camera almost as much as me! We have been playing with it and learning things all weekend! It was an awesome gift!

They also took me to Posado's Cafe for some yummy Mexican food! I always say you (well, at least I) can never have too much Mexican food! The food was good, but spending the afternoon with my husband and kids was even better! Then we finished it off by finally going to see Monsters vs Aliens in 3D, which was all really enjoyed! All in all, it was a great weekend! I am truly blessed!


1 comment:

Leslie said...

Love the picture of you when you see the camera! That is great!