Sunday, August 31, 2008

Running and more running

Well we put some more miles under our belt this weekend with 4 miles Friday, 5.8 miles Saturday and 6.1 miles Sunday. We didn't quite make 6 miles Saturday as planned, but I had to cut Tony a little slack since he had to get back to the house to mow the yard...wasn't that nice of me? We like running through different neighborhoods, but we seem to get a little "lost" lately. It seems that there are a lot of dead ends around here and it's easy to get turned around. I'm starting to think we need to get this GPS. Maybe that's a good birthday present for Tony in October... oh wait...didn't he already get some fancy Playstation 3 this month?? Hmmm...
Well much to Daniel's delight, we hit 3 different parks today and he got to see the ducks.

Peek a boo!
We can't forget the sleeping princess...
Practicing a little balance beam for class...
Checking out the ducks.
Tomorrow is another day...and another run!

2 comments:

SugarEd Productions said...

What a beautiful family. And what a nice area you live in! I am jealous! my Dan just got the Garmin for his early Bd present. That thing si the bomb! saved our butts this weekend.

SugarEd Productions said...

PS. I meant the Garmin for his car, of course.