I am working on getting caught up on my picture printing and looking for deals. So, I thought I would pass along my findings to you in case you need some prints as well! Here are the deals from some of my top picks!
Photoworks- New members get 25 free prints; Get 20% off photo gifts with code 20OFFGIFTS; Free shipping on items over $10 when you sign up with Photoworks. Also, 4x6 prints are 10 cents each.
Shutterfly- New members get 25 free prints; Get $5 off your order when you spend $30 with code AF86-SAVE; 20% off Photo Books (7/2-7/13); Use code SAVEPRINTS to get 10% off 50 prints, 20% off 75 prints and 30% off 100 prints.
Snapfish- Penny prints- New members get 30 free prints; 50 prints for 50 pennies; Buy 1 flipbook, get 1 flipbook free with code JULFLIP09
Kodak Gallery- New members get 20 free prints; Get free shipping for print orders of $4.99 or more or $1.50 on print orders under $4.99 (no coupon or expiration)
Happy printing! :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment