Sunday, June 28, 2009

Personalized Disney Maps

If you have a trip to Disney coming up, or you just have a love for Disney World, you should look into creating these (free) customized maps! You can create maps for each of the four parks with your choice of rides and attractions. Your maps will be mailed to you, or they also have an option that you can print your own from home. I created some maps a few months ago and thought that they turned out really nice! The ones you get in the mail are bigger than the normal park maps and much better quality. They are a great addition to your scrapbook or photo album! Enjoy a little bit of the Disney magic!

1 comment:

Blue Line Bulldogs said...

Can you post a photo of them? I've never seen what they look like...do they look like (colorwise) the park maps or are they different? I've thought about doing them, but haven't...