Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Happy Birthday to our Princess!

Today is the FIRST birthday of the most beautiful, sweet and funny (and most curious) Princess in the world! As most Mom's say, I can't believe she's already a year old!! It is amazing to think back at all of her accomplishments in just a year! Watching her personality develop has been wonderful! She is a very curious girl for sure! But she is also funny and soooo incredibly sweet! I can't wait to see what each day brings!

Happy Birthday to You
Happy Birthday to You
Happy Birthday sweet Princess Arianna
Happy Birthday to You!!

We love you baby girl!!

More pictures to come later, but take a look at "a Year of Arianna" for now...

3 comments:

The Chron Family said...

Happy, Happy Birthday to the Birthday Girl!!!

Mata Family said...

Thanks Meagan!!

SugarEd Productions said...

Happy Birthday sweet girl! Can't wait to see the pics of your parties. I cannpot believe it has been a year already!