Saturday, December 6, 2008

Check this out...

Check out this adorable shirt that my best friend Sharon sent to Arianna for her first birthday! It is perfect...my favorite color and of course Minnie Mouse! LOVE IT! She always sends cute and thoughtful things! When Arianna was born, she sent Daniel a "Big Brother" shirt and book that he loved (I'm too lazy right now to dig up a picture!). She's a sneaky one too... she asked enough questions to figure out the nursery colors and sent a letter "A" wall hanging that was perfect!!


Thank you so much, Sharon!! The only thing I have to say is that next time I expect it to say "Handmade by Miss Sharon" :-).... forget about those beautiful baskets and sleigh- we need some cute clothes!!

1 comment:

SugarEd Productions said...

Look how cute my baby girl is!!! Her shirt looks so cute on her! When I saw it I knew that was the eprfect gift! So glad you like it! happy Birtday sweet Arianna.