Thursday, March 4, 2010

Shopping,coupons and such...

Do you have someone that is fun, but hard to buy presents for? Do you need a unique gift to send to someone? Then you need to check this out! Send a Ball is an awesome idea! You can personalize the ball for a birthday, anniversary or whatever you like! The balls come in the US Mail with postage right on the ball. How fun would it be to receive one of these in the mail??? I know that this is on my list to send to the kids soon- they will LOVE it!! Daniel has been asking just about everyday if there is mail for him, so he will get a real kick out of this! (I am a tad curious how the postal workers will feel about these though lol).

If you are in need of a T-shirt, but haven't found quite what you are looking for, check out Cafe Press. They have tons of fun shirts already designed, or you can design your own. The quality of the shirts and printing is really good! I recently got Tony a shirt that says "I'm not trying to be difficult...it comes naturally". And if you know Tony, you know that's a very fitting shirt ;-) They have a lot of styles for St. Patrick's Day right now- but just do a search and you are bound to find what you are looking for!

Cheryl & Co is still one of my favorite places for sending cookies! I just realized that I'm out of my freezer stash of cookies and had to place an order. If you use coupon code XK you will get 15% off your order. They also have quite a few selections with free shipping. They have cute Shamrock cookies for St. Patty's Day!

The Popcorn Factory also has a lot of neat treats for St. Patty's Day or any ocassion. I ordered something for our Family Game Night and can't wait to get it!

I also found that on QVC.com, they sell both Cheryl & Co cookies and Mrs. Prindables apples and caramels at a little bit of a discount. I know that the apples do not come in the usual Mrs. Prindables gift boxes, but if you are doing this for a school party or something like that, it wouldn't matter as much. If you want to try these out for a little bit cheaper, this would be a good option! Right now, they have a Mrs. Prindables 16 piece sampler for under $30! They also have 14 individual (smaller) apples for just under $30. The shipping through QVC also seems to be a little cheaper which makes it a little easier to handle! The apples are out of this world!!!

Well, that's what I've mostly ordered lately. I'm needing to print some pictures, so I'll pass along any coupons I find for those soon! Have a great day!

No comments: