As most Mom's say...I can't believe my sweet little girl turned 2 on Thursday! This has been a great year seeing her personality develop. She is such a sweet and fun little girl. Even after her little tantrums (which are becoming less and less every day :-)), she can melt her Daddy with her smile and "Dadddeeeee". She loves her big brother and always welcomes him with hugs and kisses when we pick him up from school. Daniel is enjoying that she can really play with him now- they have so much fun together. They are just little bundles of energy for sure! We have been truly blessed with wonderful children and we are loving every minute of our family life!


Daniel was very excited about her birthday and was a huge help with the decorations and wrapping presents. I was impressed with how well he wrapped the presents...he might just have a job in a few weeks! They loved our party "guests"...aka the balloons that were over 4 feet tall!
Happy 2nd Birthday to my sweet Arianna!
2 comments:
Ok, those photos are awesome! I love to see how she's changed...I'm guessing those are month-by-month right? Oh she's so dang cute!!
And those balloons are awesome!! I'd be happy to have those at my birthday too!
Happy Birthday Arianna!
Thanks Jen! Yep, they are monthly pictures. I got the idea from somewhere when Daniel was in the NICU. I take a set of about 5 pictures every month (alone, together, on a toy/chair and with us). I've also continued to do foot prints/ hand prints and they have fun with that. It's just awesome to be able to go back and see the changes! I actually just made a photobook of both of them from birth to now and LOVE it!
Yes, I love the balloons too. I think Tony thought I was a little crazy- but he should know by now that I am! The kids loved the balloons!
Post a Comment