Friday, November 13, 2009

Coupons and discounts...

Since we are in the shopping season, I wanted to pass along some specials that I have found!

Deepdiscount.com has 40% off Blu Ray and DVD's and 30% off CD's and books through November 29th. They always offer free shipping which is a great deal! These would make great gifts or stocking stuffers!

Cheryl & Co has some great coupons and free shipping on a lot of selections.
Use code CHERYLAA5 for$5 off your holiday order (expires 12/31/09).
Use code CHERYLHD10 for $10 off any $50 order (expires 12/31/09).

Jewelryland.com is a new merchant for me! They have a nice selection of jewelry for Disney fans like me!! You will get a free pair of Mickey Mouse birthstone earrings with a $40 purchase (no coupon). You can also save $10 on a $99 or more purchase of Princess themed jewelry (code PRINCESS).

Personal Creations ...I seem to be using this merchant more this year for those people I am not quite sure what to buy for. They have so many things from ornaments to frames and everything in between! Save 35% on any order with code AF0939.

Personalization Mall has a great selection of things that can be personalized for the baker or chef in your family! I have ordered the aprons and hats and they are top quality!
10% off personalized gifts with code PM6244.
$5 off $15 personalized purchase with code PM6680.
$10 off $50 purchase with code PM5514.
They currently have 15% off many items until November 25th.

The Popcorn Factory has $5 off of your holiday order with code SNOW5 (expires 12/31/09).

Crazy for Bargains has a great selection of sleepwear for your whole family! They have great prices and offer free shipping for orders over $40 (code FSHIP).


I'll be sure to pass on more specials as I complete my holiday shopping! Happy shopping!!

No comments: