Sunday, April 5, 2009
Neighborhood Easter Egg Hunt
We went to our neighborhood Easter Egg Hunt this weekend and the kids had a good time! Unfortunately, they didn't stagger the times like the previous year which is really nice when you have kids that fall into different age categories! But, we figured Arianna wouldn't get too much out of it yet and honestly, I didn't want to trudge her around that massive crowd for the 0-4 age group. The 5-8 age group was a little smaller (although more aggressive) and Tony decided to put Daniel over there. I think he got about 10 eggs which was plenty (and I think maybe the "limit" although some kids had well over 20). He enjoyed it nonetheless and wants to "do this again tomorrow". We'll make sure Arianna has a fun Easter Egg hunt next weekend with her big brother! She looks a little scared in the picture with the Easter bunny- I don't think she really had enough time to be scared- it was more of a "Mom- why did you just dump me here and run??" They did great though! (And luckily the Easter Bunny this year was MUCH better than the drowned rat looking one last year!). Overall it was a nice start to a LONG day!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
YAY! I can see again! Looks like a wonderful day!
WHAT FUN!! I want to orgnize one of those for our little town!!
Post a Comment