Well, today is my wonderful hubby's birthday...so Happy Birthday to you!!! Daniel was very excited about preparing everything for his Daddy! He of course helped make the cake and cookies and picked out balloons. He was thrilled that we got him the "Batman Lego Blocks" game. We wrapped it this morning and he carried it around with him, hiding it whenever Tony walked into the room. He also got a Texas A&M shirt that I'm not sure he'll wear unless they start winning a little more! I think we can count his Playstation 3 as a birthday present as well. We had a nice lunch and dinner out as well. We sent him some chocolate covered apples from
Mrs. Prindables and it is to die for! Arianna was intrigued with the balloons and candles- she didn't know what to think of them, but didn't care as long as we were all there! All in all, I think he had a nice low key birthday- just like he likes.
Happy Birthday to you....Happy Birthday to you...Happy Birthday Tony...Happy Birthday to you! I hope to celebrate many more birthdays with you!
As Tony keeps pointing out...the best part of his day is that he is currently married to a "younger woman"...well at least for another 2 months and 2 weeks.
1 comment:
you're an awesome wife, and a purty durn good cake decorator too :)
Post a Comment