Football season is definitely upon us!! Unfortunately, for the moment, I don't think A&M got the memo on that yet...there is still hope though!! And hoping the Cowboys do some good as well!
What gets you into the football spirit better than a shirt displaying your favorite team? I recently found a site Football Fanatics that has some great prices on sports apparel and other items. I know some sites kill you with the shipping charges, but they offer 3 day shipping for only $4.99 on any size order- that's an awesome deal!! If you are looking for something for your college team, NFL or other sport, be sure to check out this site!! This would be great for birthdays or Christmas gifts or just something for yourself! I can't say what I purchased just yet, but will post when I can!!
(SZ...I KNOW you need some more LSU stuff..yes??ha)
Gig 'em Aggies!!!
1 comment:
Oh thanks, just what I need. Another place tp spend money!.. Geaux Tigers!
Post a Comment